CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More info on the April 14th race

It has become apparent from the emails and the drivers that I have talked to that a few racers are not happy about the decision to reschedule the hobby main. First let me say that in the 5 years that I have operated the race track this is the first time I have came into this situation. Let me also say that I've have never been close minded in anything that we do at the track either. Because of this I'm looking into another way to make up this race then the first decision we made. The problem is no matter what we decide to do someone will not be happy or it will not fit someones weekend plans. Please bear with me as I will have a solid answer at the drivers meeting this weekend for another solution to offer for the hobby's and jr mini's. Thanks Scott

1 comments:

The Race Doctor said...

Scott is right you will not please everyone all the time. Here is an idea to throw around. With a drop dead date let the drivers race once for double points to make up the rained out race and you do not have to add a race allowing those that had plans on a non-race night to stay with their plan.