CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Clay has Arrived

We have now finished hauling in over 60 loads of new clay on the track. We have reshaped the racing surface which should make some interesting racing. We took alot of the bank out of the corners and put more bank into the straightaways. I have a little more work on shaping to do and alot of packing the new surface but it will be ready for practice days. In the next couple of weeks we have some teams coming out to give us some input on the new surface. I will let everybody know how the tests went. I want to thank Shawn for hauling in the clay and also thank Randy for helping me grade when I can't. Scott

1 comments:

Lee Jensen said...

Scott it's really cool that your using this as a tool to keep everyone informed. I'm sure everyone appreciates it, and I appreciate it X2 being that we put it on our page also.